DOGTOPIA'S SPECIAL EVENT
featuring a Dog Wellbeing Class with Amanda Ree
Sat, August 18, 2018
11:00am – 12:30pm PT
Do you ever wish you could understand your dog better? Whether there's a concern with their physical health, or a challenging or odd behavior, often times the best dog parents out there still find themselves baffled. In our quest to provide your dog the absolute best care possible - in every aspect of their lives. Sama Dog is partnering with Dogtopia to launch a brand-new educational program. You're going to love it!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- An expanded understanding of the healthiest choices and ways of living naturally for your dog.
- Concepts and practices to improve various physical or behavioral challenges your dog may be facing.
- For example-support for anxiety, fears/ phobias, aggressive behavior, digestive sensitivity, skin issues and more.
- Interpret which body/mind type your dog is, and what are their unique needs for staying balances.
- All about our brand new "Sama Dog VIP Program" to support you and your pup.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! Dogtopia will be offering snacks and refreshments during this one-of-a-kind presentation and a raffled door prize of a coveted 10 day daycare pass along with a Dog Chakra bracelet. 100% of raffle proceeds go to the Dogtopia Foundation.
Dogtopia South Coast (facility for day-care, boarding, grooming and more)
3203 S Harbor Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Amanda Ringnalda, the founder of Sama Dog, has studied and worked closely with Deepak Chopra since 2006. She's expanded her holistic teachings of meditation, yoga and Ayurveda to include companion animals. She shares this knowledge and experience through her organization called Sama Dog via workshops, classes, private consultations and online education. Learn more about Amanda Ree’s work at SamaDog.com
OTHER QUESTIONS, CONTACT US:
Pam Nagle at 714-257-5747