Dog Wellbeing 101
75-Minute Group Class
Do you feel that your dog is in balance? Is their body and mind vibrant? The optimum state of wellbeing – for dogs and humans – occurs when all aspects of the body, mind and spirit are in a state of equilibrium. “Sama”, which means balance, is established when the whole being experiences harmony.
Explore your dog from a holistic perspective, and learn to understand his/her unique needs. In this fun yet content-rich 75-minute class, you’ll discover the tools and techniques to naturally guide your dog toward a healthy, balanced body and mind, which will ultimately balance their behavior. The teachings in this class are rooted in the 5,000-year-old holistic healing system known as Ayurveda. The sister-science to yoga and meditation, Ayurveda is an intuitive, entirely natural and whole-being approach to attaining exceptional overall wellbeing – both human and canine.
What you’ll learn:
- Teachings on each pillar from our unique system of holistic wellbeing:
THE SAMA DOG 6 PILLARS OF BALANCE (details of each pillar here)
- Training / Daily Routine
- Inner Pharmacy: Balancing through the 5 Senses
- Nutrition / Herbs
- Connection / Communication
- Doshas: Mind-Body Types
- Dogs are Multi-Dimensional Beings
- Guidance to assess and understand your dog’s unique make-up
- Specific techniques and training your pup needs to live its best life
- Discover the truth about dog food and the differences in feeding options
- The ability to better understand your dog's behaviors and physical challenges
- Overview of the basics of Ayurveda and how it applies to dogs
How you’ll learn it:
- Group interaction
- Group movement activity to get everyone’s energy grounded and aligned
- Hands-on exercises with your dog
For dates and locations of this class and to sign up, click here.